Vlone x Tupac Cross Sweatshirt - White
Tupac Amaru Shakur was an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. Ronald “Riskie” Brent is the creator of The 7 Day Theory cover painting. The album cover, which features Shakur on the cross in an attempt to convey his crucifixion by the media, was created in mid-August 1996. You can purchase this Vlone x Tupac Cross Sweatshirt – White at Vlone Official store.
- Material: Vlone x Tupac Cross Sweatshirt – White is made of 80%cotton and 20% Polyester.
- Design: Crewneck, Long Sleeves, 3D Digital Printing, Realistic. No Fading.
- Occasions: Perfect for casual wear, holiday wear, casual workwear, sportswear, vacation wear, street clothes, or everyday casual wear; making it the perfect gift for Christmas and the holidays.
- Care Instructions: You can wash it by hand to keep it from shrinking.
- Put it in the machine inside out on a gentle cycle with cold water and dry the fabric naturally.
Don’t tumble dry and use the right detergent. Iron is used on the reverse side.
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.