Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Gray
- Thrasher is a skateboarding magazine founded by Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello in 1981.
- Articles about skateboarding and music, photography, interviews, and skatepark reviews make up the bulk of this publication.
- Thrasher began in 1981 as a product of Fausto Vitello and Eric Swenson’s Independent Truck Company, which produced skateboard trucks.
- The product is the result of collaboration between Thrasher and Flame.
- Embroidered Thrasher logo looks amazing with high flame.
- Whether you’re attending a party, a date, an outing, or a picnic, you can wear it.
- Vlone offers the latest collection of Thrasher hoodies.
- You can buy this Thrasher Flame Logo Hoodie -Gray at Vlone.
- High-quality material is used in the construction of the Vlone Hoodie, with 80% cotton and 20% polyester.
- A wide variety of colors are available.
- Pullover style.
- Machine wash
- High-quality Material is used for the manufacture of Vlone hoodie
Shipping & Return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses shipping of exchange & return. import charges are non-refundable.