Gucci Band Varsity Jacket – Purple
- Gucci Mane is an American rapper and record executive who was born on February 12, 1980.
- His involvement with Atlanta hip hop was a significant contribution to trap music, with artists such as T.I. and Young Jeezy during the 2000s and 2010s.
- Trap House, his 2005 debut album, was followed in 2006 by Hard to Kill, his second album.
- Adding a touch of luxury to this wool blazer is a smooth quilted lining and soft lambskin sleeves.
- You can find this item at Vloneofficial.
- 100% Wool
- Contrast stitching
- Classic collar
- Front button fastening
- Long sleeves
- Two sides slit pockets
- Buttoned cuffs
- Straight hem
Shipping & Return
- Bank holidays and weekends are not acceptable delivery days.
- Weekends are not a time when customer service is available.
- You need to check each delivery as soon as possible.
- If there is any damage or shortage, it must be reported the same day.
- Return or exchange orders must be received within 10 days in extraordinary condition; clothes that have been washed, worn, or used will not be accepted.
- Import charges are not refundable.
- Customers must pay shipping & return fees.