Cactus Plant Flea Market Yams Day Hoodie – White
Founder of the A$AP Mob, Steven “A$AP Yams” Rodriguez, died on January 18, 2015.
The fashion designer became famous for his moniker. Through a series of behind-the-scenes interactions, A$AP Rocky groomed Yams into the figure he is today.
Yams was Rocky’s Yoda when it came to fashion in a duo interview with the two friends.
Yams passed away in 1982, resulting in Yams Day being created.
Since CPFM was aware of his accomplishments behind the scenes, they were asked to create a tribute to him.
You can buy this hoodie at Vloneofficial.
- Material: 90%cotton and 10% Polyester.
- Design: Crew neck, Short Sleeves, 3D Digital Printing, Realistic. No Fading.
- Occasions: Perfect for casual wear, holiday wear, casual work wear, sportswear, vacation wear, street clothes, or everyday casual wear; making it the perfect gift for Christmas and the holidays.
- Care Instructions: You can wash it by hand to keep it from shrinking.
Put it in the machine inside out on a gentle cycle with cold water and dry the fabric naturally. Don’t tumble dry and use the right detergent. Iron is used on the reverse side.
Shipping & return
- Shipments go all over the world.
- Time period (10-15) business days) for delivery.
- We respect our customers! If you are not satisfied with your order after receiving our products, you have a choice to exchange and return.
- We’ll ship again your choice. Returned or exchange orders ought to be received within 10-15 days in extraordinary condition; washed, worn, or used things won’t be accepted and customers pay expenses of shipping of exchange & return. Import charges are non-refundable.