2Pac Shakur All Eyez On Me Camouflage Jacket
- The estate of Tupac Shakur is celebrating Pride Month with a new merchandise collection.
- All Eyez on Me, 2Pac’s fourth studio album, was released during his lifetime.
Interscope Records and Death Row Records released the record on February 13, 1996.
- A general theme of All Eyez on Me is celebrating the “Thug Lifestyle” without apologizing.
- A few reminiscences are made about past and present friends, but the movie moves away from the social and political awareness of 2Pacalypse Now.
- This jacket has a camouflage pattern with the 2Pac logo on the front and “All Eyez On Me” on the back.
- You can wear it at a party, date, picnic, or outing.
- Vlone offers the 2Pac Shakur All Eyez On Me Camouflage Jacket. Thrasher hoodies also available at Vlone.